Theme 1. General QA system
- To explore state of the art resources for general QA system:
- Template generation (Christina Unger)
- Agnostic disambiguation of named entities (Axel Ngonga)
- Distributional semantics (André Freitas)
- Flexible graph matching (Jin-Dong Kim)
- To seek integration of the state-of-the-art resources
- Within the OKBQA framework, which was drafted in OKBQA 1 and initially implemented in OKBQA 2.
- This time, we will seek a more robust and efficient integration.
- To evaluate the integrated QA system
- In the end of OKBQA2, the initial implementation of OKBQA framework was minimally evaluated.
- This time, we will seek a more proper and full range of evaluation (quantitative evaluation).
- The final output will consists of
- an integrated QA system based on the OKBQA framework, and
- working implementation of the components,
- which will become publicly available, and integratable to other systems.
Theme 2. Biomedical Application
- To explore applicability of the QA system for a practical use.
- Biomedical domain is an area of rich knowledge base.
- The QA system will be qualitatively evaluated with involvement of domain experts.
- Necessary data sets needs to be prepared in advance.
- A minimal set of sample queries needs to be prepared in advance.