OKBQA 2015 aims at facilitating open collaboration for development of knowledge base and question-answering technology which will become the core of many intelligent systems. Naturally being interdisciplinary collaboration,
it will be based on cutting-edge technology of Semantic Web, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning,
and so on. In this year, as a special theme of interest, a medical application, e.g., infectious diseases, will also
be explored. The outcome of the hackathon will be made publicly available to promote further progress of relevant
technology and applications.
- Symposium: August 24th (Mon)
- Hackathon: August 25th (Tue) – 28th (Fri)
- Venue: Camellia Room, HOTEL BÂREVE, Seogwipo, Jeju, Korea
- Accommodation: HOTEL BÂREVE, Seogwipo, Jeju, Korea
- To figure out the state-of-the-art of KB.
- To figure out the state-of-the-art of QA.
- To figure out prospect directions for the next generation KB and QA.
- To set-up short-term and long-term goals.
- To seek solutions for short-term goals.
- To set-up an open platform for continuous collaboration.